This little guy is Boston Park and he is so stinkin' perfect. I had so much fun photographing Lindsay and Dallan's baby boy. Lindsay is such a gentle and caring mom and it really shows in her photos. Not only did I get to photograph a little cutie, but I got to hang out with my long time friend, Lindsay. Lindsay and I go back to the good old high school days and then college. Oh how I miss our old shenanigans. :) Speaking of which this year is our high school reunion. Man! I am so freakin' old and I don't even feel like it. I feel more like a little kid now than I did then.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Awesome photos, Meili! Glad you've finally let the world know about your blog.
ReplyDeleteI know it took me a while. hehe Thanks, girl! love ya!
ReplyDeleteNice work! If I had kids, you could totally take pictures of them. :)
ReplyDeleteOf these, my favorite is the black & white close up on the hand.
You are so amazing! I am so glad you are taking pictures. If I ever have cute babies will you take pictures for me? I just LOVE you!!!!
ReplyDeleteNo, I love you!
ReplyDelete