Thursday, July 1, 2010

Utah newborn hotography: Elijah



Here are some recent photos of my nephew, Elijah. I absolutely love that every inch of his body is covered in hair. Honestly, he is the hairiest baby I've ever seen. It's debatable where he actually got all that hair from. The men in my family are hairy beasts and you would think that he got it from his dad, my brother. However, apparently his mom was pretty furry as a baby too. So this poor kid was doomed from the start. But I definitely think it's a feature. How can you resist rubbing your cheek on his furry head. (which I  do every time I hold him, and the clean baby smell helps too)

9 comments:

  1. That's what I thought when I first saw the pictures... "Dang that baby's hairy." His face looks like a Mexicanated version of Keltsey. Nice pictures Meili! All your nieces and nephews are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I think my favorite is the one at the top. I think that it's a nice contrast between how dark he is and the white background and clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little baby! Is that Susie and Kelsey's? You did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! Yes. That is Keltsey and Suzie's baby. I think they have the most beautiful babies. Then again I think all the Ware babies are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I have the most beautiful babies. Am I excluded cause I'm not a Ware anymore? Loser. Elijah really is a stinkin cute baby. You might have made him look cuter than he really is I'm not sure I've never seen the hairy beast. I cant wait to see the new addition to the fam. Your getting kind of good at this photo taking thing you do. Robb said he'll stop talking bad about you if you take pictures of our boys...Oh and the little girl too. They really do look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mychellie! When I say cute Ware babies I mean yours, well the one that looks like a Ware.... hehehe J/k the other one's cute in a special, Hulet sort of way. Honestly, I thought Eli looked like you until Hudson was born and then I realized the error of my ways. I would love nothing more than to take pictures of your little girl. I am so glad you'll be here. we have to really do pictures when you come in October. It just always seems so busy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are amazing! Will you take some of my new baby when he or she arrives?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dani, YES! I would love to take pics of your baby! when are you do? do you know what you are having yet?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops I just posted that from our family blog. heheheh.
    I would love to take pics of your baby!

    ReplyDelete