Photography
They're all so cute! Is the one in the top left corner Dallin's son? He looks just like Dallin to me. They all have that cute Ware look. Mychel's second son seriously looks exactly like her to me!
Were did you find such strapping young men. haha. I miss them all and wish we lived closer for moments just like these.
You know I ment Where not were. You think a person would proof what they right before they post it. What a booger.
...and I ment write not right. Crap I really need to get off the computer, I can't seem to do anything right on it today.
April, yes... that is Dallan's son. And I totally agree that Hudson looks exactly like Mychel...
Mychellie.... I know you're smart. you don't have to prove it with big words. ;)
Hey Mychel, and by "ment" did you mean "meant"...
Haha. Yes, I did April. Robb likes to go through and correct my spelling and grammar when I blog. I secretly love it. Don't tell him.
Oh these boys are way too cute!
They're all so cute! Is the one in the top left corner Dallin's son? He looks just like Dallin to me. They all have that cute Ware look. Mychel's second son seriously looks exactly like her to me!
ReplyDeleteWere did you find such strapping young men. haha. I miss them all and wish we lived closer for moments just like these.
ReplyDeleteYou know I ment Where not were. You think a person would proof what they right before they post it. What a booger.
ReplyDelete...and I ment write not right. Crap I really need to get off the computer, I can't seem to do anything right on it today.
ReplyDeleteApril, yes... that is Dallan's son. And I totally agree that Hudson looks exactly like Mychel...
ReplyDeleteMychellie.... I know you're smart. you don't have to prove it with big words. ;)
ReplyDeleteHey Mychel, and by "ment" did you mean "meant"...
ReplyDeleteHaha. Yes, I did April. Robb likes to go through and correct my spelling and grammar when I blog. I secretly love it. Don't tell him.
ReplyDeleteOh these boys are way too cute!
ReplyDelete