Thursday, December 22, 2011

April's Maternity Session

This is actually a recent session. I am so proud of myself! hehe.

Seriously, though how can I not blog these? I am so excited about these photos.April is simply stunning. She definitely has that new mother glow. It was hard to narrow my favorites down for this post. Thank you April for being so many of my firsts and thanks to her wonderful husband, Tony, for letting us take over his house. hehe


























2 comments:

  1. Meili, I love how these turned out! I've already almost forgotten what it was like to have my pregnant belly, and it's weird to see pictures of it even though it's only been about a week since I had him! Thanks for taking them! I can't wait to get the disc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Can you make all pregnant ladies look that good? Or is it just because April is stunning because I am pretty sure I look like I've had three kids and haven't even had any yet!!!! AHHH! Nevertheless, I loved the silhouette photo's, she looks amazing...or, you are just an amazing photographer...or both! :)

    ReplyDelete