Thursday, January 19, 2012

Baby A and Baby J

My Goodness! I can't even tell you how amazed I am with this new mother! Just spending the afternoon with her and her amazing and helpful husband my eyes were opened to a whole new world of twins! Marianne is an old friend from high school and I was so excited when she asked me to photograph her sweet little baby girl and boy. She is a woman of many talents. As you can tell from the photos we took at her home, she is also a very talented interior designer and she does floral design! Is there anything she can't do? I think not.

Meet her new sweeties. I like to imagine they will grow up to be the best of friends. The only time we could get both of them asleep at the same time was when they were cuddled up together. So much fun!
 
















7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful work friend. I love all of the angles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!! Meili... you are absolutely amazing! I am so thrilled with how these turned out!! Thank you so, so, so much for all your love, time and talents! I just can't wait to put these all over my home. YIPEE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So dang cute. And they are even cuter in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to confess... I found your blog through Marianne's facebook post and I have been looking through your posts. I wanted to tell you that I love your work. You are a very talented photographer (of course I already knew that from those yearbook days long, long ago)! I love your style! I often blog hop through my favorite photo blogs and yours will now be added to that list. As I looked through your photos, I thought... "Someday I want to photograph like this." Keep up the good work. I may hire you someday. :)
    Stephanie Tye Rollins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Kim and Stephanie! You guys are too sweet!

    Marianne, I am so glad you like how they turned out. I love them too. :) Your babies are so precious and such a delight to photograph! Thank you so much for letting me come hang out with you guys and play for the afternoon! It was so fun to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Mikey! I do agree they are so cute in person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So when Marianne posted your blog on FB I HAD to look at it! You are amazing. Marianne and Devon's babies are BEAUTIFUL!! You have such a nice touch. My little Mayley thinks your pics are really cute too! You're amazing. I'm glad you got to go see Marianne. How fun!

    ReplyDelete