Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Utah newborn photography: Lenna

These photos are long overdue. I've been holding onto them forever and a handful of other shoots.
How precious is this little doll? There are moments where I look at her and she looks just like her dad, but a girl version of course....
I loved taking pictures with Jared and  Aarika.  They are so laid back and easy to photograph. And we had a ball playing dress ups with Lenna. And you can just tell they adore this little girl. Jared and I go way back (like I'm so old) to high school days. He was good friends with my little sister and I've always considered him one of my friends too. It's so fun to see his little family growing. I love these guys!

5 comments:

  1. Aaaah, I love Jared!! He's such a nice, cool guy - one of my favorite people from high school! Those are nice photos again, Meili. When I have a baby you can take some for me too, ok? I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its about time. I agree she does look like Jared but a girl version. It's so cute to watch my friends have kids. I like the picture of Lenna in the black little skirt thing. And the one where she's resting her chin on her hands. Good job sista.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I didn't know Jared had a baby! Congrats to him! I also really love the pictures. Do you do family portraits? How much do you charge?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I love you! I know! I know! I have been a total slacker and have tons of photos to add.

    Julia, I have only done family portraits once. I'm still practicing. So if you'd like me to practice on your family I can. :)It would have to be at the end of Oct.

    April, I can't remember but I think you asked if I could photograph you and Tony. yes. I am taking a workshop on weddings, and engagements next month and would love a couple to practice my new skills on as well. And of course I'll photograph your babies.
    I love photographing babies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, yes. we would LOVE that! We will get ourselves spiffed up by the end of October! Thanks Meili!

    ReplyDelete