Saturday, April 2, 2011

Alaska - Wildlife Cruise



taken with my Holga. I finally got the film developed after 3 years. yay!

I just thought it was kind of funny how everyone was trying to get a picture for the brief second that the whale's fin came out of the water... they were probably all thinking they would capture a photo that you would see in national geographic.

3 comments:

  1. If you don't have a picture of the whale how can you prove to anyone else that you actually saw it? And if you can't prove it to other people, did it really happen? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! so true. I'd be surprised if anyone even got a picture of it, to be honest. It was so far away and fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We saw a whale in Hawaii (from the patio of the house my parents rented) and it flapped it's fin probably 10 times or more. Enough that anyone who wanted to could borrow the binoculars and look out and see it. Pretty amazing. And yes, way too far away to take a picture of. So maybe it never actually happened. :)

    ReplyDelete