Photography
Wow. That's great. I particularly like the background window/building/whatever.
You know what I think I love most about your pictures is the simplicity of it! I love how much you are able to feature something (apple) and it always looks so tasty, I just want to reach out and eat it!
Thanks guys! I credit it to the film. Film makes everything look so buttery...
You're way too modest. Someone had to decide where/how/when/etc to use the film. :)
Wow. That's great. I particularly like the background window/building/whatever.
ReplyDeleteYou know what I think I love most about your pictures is the simplicity of it! I love how much you are able to feature something (apple) and it always looks so tasty, I just want to reach out and eat it!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! I credit it to the film. Film makes everything look so buttery...
ReplyDeleteYou're way too modest. Someone had to decide where/how/when/etc to use the film. :)
ReplyDelete