Friday, April 1, 2011

You know I've got food on the brain when it seems like all my posts are about food lately...... Lay off me I'm starving! Okay, not really but I can't help but think about food. I'm always trying think of ways I can be more creative with my meals and how I can add more flavor. So forgive me if I get a little personal and share a list of Foods I have been missing and craving most:
  • Bratwurst and sauerkraut  (apparently I can have sauerkraut but what good is that without bratwurst!?)
  • Donuts (all the time at work. :( Stinkin' coworkers! but I love you so for all the other times that you bring donuts...)
  • Candy (any and all kinds)
  • The first week I was craving carrots and peas (I never realized how much I would miss something like peas)
  • Turkey with cranberry sauce (I was craving this hard core last week and cranberry sauce is not approved)
  • Spam (Curse you salty and savory mystery meat!)
  • A few days ago I was craving Macaroni and cheese with ketchup on top
  • Homemade bread and butter with Lana's Bear Lake raspberry jam


More candida's cleanse approved dishes to come...

    2 comments:

    1. I LOVE donuts. Plain glazed are probably my most favorite treat ever! I also love candy. And I love mac & cheese but NOT with ketchup on top. Doing a "cleanse" sounds crappy!

      ReplyDelete
    2. hahahah! It's not so bad once you get a little creative and figure out there actually is food to eat out there. oh and once you get past the cravings the first week.

      And, I actually do feel better when I eat this way.

      ReplyDelete